Wednesday 2 March 2011

Amanda - I want to be alone....

This is one of the hardest things to be told by the person you love most in the entire world. You can't understand why you are being sent away. Amanda feels the need to meditate to manage her anxiety levels at the moment. When she is upset though, and says she wants to be alone, it's so so difficult, I just want to be there to hug her and hold her..... comfort her. But she needs space, and needs to get her mind around everything, so that's what I must give her.
Leaving someone on their own when they are desperately sad is hard for anyone, but I know I like to be on my own when I'm upset. It allows me to clear my head, and manage my feelings as a person. Apart from catching fish, this is the main reason I go fishing. It's meditative and contemplative, a place where my mind is at peace, allowing life to roll slowly over in my mind. I can really think when I'm fishing.

When I brought up her green tea, her eyes were clouded with tears, she refused a hug, but she needs space. Right now, Amanda is meditating, gathering and managing her thoughts for what lies ahead. Be strong love x

1 comment:

  1. Tough reading Boyda, and that's from the outside looking in. My small brain won't let me comprehend what it's like on the inside looking out.
    So far I've added and removed many, many comments (at least double figures), all of which are intended to be strong & positive, but all of which are, at best, sympathetic. So for now, I'll swallow my disbelief and use your infinitely better words... "be strong love".

    ReplyDelete