Wednesday 2 March 2011

What Amanda Doesn't Want....

CARDS!!!
Thankyou to anyone that has sent a card, but she feels as though these are like 'sympathy cards'.
Money, vouchers and cheques from now on please!

Oh and the flowers we have received have been lovely.

We received a mixed bouquet from a group of friends, Amanda wondered whether the sunflowers had a significance to her condition.
I mentioned Van Gogh, work that one out for yourselves. She laughed. Those of you that know me will know my sense of humour (yes, I have one) can be slightly obscure and at times possibly offensive. I don't mean to offend anyone, but no doubt I will say things that will make people think badly of me. When I make a joke I'm just trying to see the funny side of a truly awful situation, like a clown smiling on the outside. I beg you to pardon my insensitive comments. Cheers.

PS. Julitte, when you brought chocolates to the salon, and Amanda said 'oh thanks that's lovely, but I'm not eating chocolate anymore.' She meant to stop at lovely..... She was mortified, she's been hanging out with me far too long! I thought the chocolates were lovely, thanks.

No comments:

Post a Comment