Tuesday 22 March 2011

The Weekend....

It was beautiful, birds were singing, bees were humming and butterflies were fluttering (thanks for organising all that Gaz).  It was simply wonderful.  Amanda decided it was time I started sorting out the garden (she would have loved to help, but is simply not up to it) for our organic veg plot.  Amanda got down and dirty with some deep meditation.
She told me she was going to clear her chakras, I questioned was clearing her chakras in the garden not going to leave a bit of a mess, she assured me
 it wouldn't.  I got to work.

Four hours later the garden looked as though Alan Titchmarsh and his crew had been to work..... well kind of.  With at least half a tonne of cat crap harvested, which I still do not remember plantting in the first place, and a full wheelie bin of leaves, twigs and pieces of cardboard removed, things were looking good!  I even discovered two wonderful beetroots that thought they'd evaded capture.  The new seeds would love this setting.  By this point Amanda's chakras were also well on the way to being cleared, only two to go.
My smashing neighbour Derek enquired as to Amanda's health, we chatted briefly over the fence, he commented how he's lucky to have his health (he's into his late 60's early 70's), and his only complaint was his deafness getting progressively worse.  I said, 'Yes Derek, but we all just talk a little louder each time we see you'.... Derek screwed his face up, 'Sorry, I didn't catch that'.  blissfully unaware of his impeccable comedy timing, I took a deep breath, and hollered the sentence back in his direction, the fence vibrated with such a forceful show of decibels, and so did Derek's ear drums, receiving the message loud and clear.  Derek smiled, and went back to his pottering.
I walked back up the garden to where Amanda sat.  Her eyes closed, meditating, whilst the sun shone on her beautiful face, I leant in slowly and landed a kiss on her lips, she reciprocated, then told me kisses in the sun were one of her favourite things, who was I to deny this woman one of her favourite things!  With immediate effect I got to work with more lingering sun drenched kisses.

Amanda was suffering a bad headache over the weekend, and decided it was time to read the box that her painkillers were contained in.  To be taken every four hours, up to four times a day...... Amanda was taking them every four hours.  This meant over the 24 hours that are contained in a day, which is, for all you mathematicians out there, six times a day.  She cut back on them, reducing her snail paced overdose, and after 24 hours the headaches subsided. 

She has cut right back on them at the moment, as she feels they are just poisoning her system, this will also allow her to feel how much pain is actually there.  It still seems to be an awful lot, and according to what we've read and been told, two weeks in, things should  be much, much better.  Dehalvi may well have proved his worth with a needle, but I reckon with the scalpel and the rest of his toolkit, he was all bloody fingers and thumbs! 

Amanda gets the results from the stolen lymph nodes tomorrow.  Then she can then put this horrible, painful episode behind her, and crack on with her full recovery.  We can get things back on track, and enjoy the spring and summer!  They are making us wait until about 12.30pm..... a nice early meeting would have been preferable..... We will also find out what type of tumour it was, whether it was a standard Oestrogen driven beast, or some other dispicable variant.

Please send positive vibes (my DIY neighbours put this on their bouquet card) for tomorrow, thinking ONLY positive thoughts, imagining Amanda doing all her normal stuff, like running, working out, yoga and making all you ladies look even more beautiful in the salon (sorry, and you Tony).  All of the above!

Will  be updating tomorrow afternoon/evening.

Take care.

4 comments:

  1. Hi Mark,

    I am one of Amanda's clients, I think we may have met once or twice in the Saloon.
    I am not very good with words,(although I can talk alot!) but please give Amanda a massive hug from me (I think a tree hug would be good, as that is very big hug!!). This link might be of interest to you
    http://www.gerson.org/GersonTherapy/gersontherapy.htm
    My friends husband was diagnosed 5 years ago or more, and things were not looking great. They did alot of research, decided not to go down the chemotherapy route, and just went for the above Gerson Therapy, and 5 years down the line her husband is as fit as a fiddle!
    Sending hugs, kisses, and all things good
    Jan
    x

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Lovlies!

    I have been and continue to send a monumental amount of positive thoughts. They vary in focus, size, aura and colour just so that I guarantee the right variety are received. I have cleverly camouflaged them as text messages so that they are not engulfed by the mass of messaging floating around in the ionosphere ( the clever little layer around the earth that makes long distance radio communication possible by reflecting the radio waves back to Earth.)

    I shall continue my bombardment tomorrow........

    All my love Kesh xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

    ReplyDelete
  3. sending you positive thoughts always,

    thinking of you both,

    love to you both

    Karen
    xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hi guys
    I wanted to send masses of positive vibes flying your way from all those who love you on the Isle of Man and I found this :) Us Manxies are a seriously positive bunch!

    ‘Reader, thou’st seen a falling cat
    Light always on its legs so pat;
    A shuttlecock will still descend,
    Meeting the ground on nether end:
    The persevering Manxman thus,
    A shuttlecock or pauvre puss,
    However thro’ the world he’s tost—
    However disappointed, crosst,
    Reverses, losses, fortune’s frown,
    No chance or change will keep him down.
    Upset him any way you will,
    Upon his legs you find him still;
    For ever active, brisk and spunky,
    Stabit Jeceris Quocunque.’ [see ManxSoc 16]

    Love from all on the IOM
    xxxxxxxx

    ReplyDelete